Wednesday, January 8, 2014

9 months already

It is hard to believe that my baby girl is already 9 months old! We have had fun getting use to 2 kids under 2 and watching them play together. It's amazing to see their interactions and love for one another starting so young. These two crack me up everyday! All Isaiah has to do is shake his head and laugh and soon enough you hear Naomi giggling right along with him. I enjoy taking pictures and videos of my kids all the time. But when Naomi was 3 months old, I started taking over the photo shoots as well. The photos and "professional" experience was starting to get too expensive so thanks to pinterest and other photographers who love to share their work, I have been learning A LOT. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the kids sessions:

Naomi 3 months July 2013


Isaiah 2 years September 2013





 (he did this pose all on his own)


 Naomi 6 months October 2013






 (had to take a few ohio state shots for grandpa)





Christmas Card 2013



 Naomi 9 months January 2014







I love learning more and more about my camera and photoshop. I still have a long way to go, but it is saving me money, and I'm having tons of fun!!

If you are interested in knowing more about the editing options or want any tutorials, leave a comment and I will get back to you!
Hope you all have a safe and warm week (it has been in the negatives here with negative 48 degree wind chills)!!
And remember... IF I CAN YOU, YOU CAN TOO!

                                                                        Leah
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love your work. The pictures look professional. Awesome job. I also bought my own camera to take pictures of my newborn but I didn't get a hang of it yet. There's so many features on it. I'd love to know how you did your photo edits. What kind of camera are you using? You can email me if you'd like. My email address is Mkaurin10@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete